Sunday, December 23, 2012

Our latest addiction

 We finally bought a Keurig! We went to get one in 2010 for Christmas but I delayed it and then found out I was pregnant 2 days after Christmas and I knew I would be cutting my caffeine so we put off buying one. We didn't get one last Christmas, probably because we were too exhausted, having a 3 month old and all. I don't even really remember last Christmas.

We got the Elite. The difference between this and the next one up is the other one has another cup size and is programmable. This one doesn't quite fill up a travel mug or big coffee mug. The mug below is actually the bigger size and the smaller size(I used the same k-cup)

Dry milk, sugar and our K-cups. We may get one of those pull out drawer organizers to stack the K-cups since we have a variety of flavors.

I'm loving the Butter Toffee. Yum!

Our mugs on the shelf above. We also bought Cider. It's not 'southern' cider, as in it's missing something.. Some type of spice or something. I added cloves and nutmeg to my mug but it didn't help. I'd probably buy another kind if we buy more.

Do you have a Keurig? If so, what's your favorite K-cup? How do you keep them organized?

3 comments:

  1. You will love it! We have the Keurig spin storage. Mike loves Twinnings Tea K-Cups and Dunkin Donuts coffee. I love hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we do! I'm not much of a tea drinker but some tea k-cups came with the Keurig so I will try it. I may try the sleep tea tonight. I need to get some hot chocolate cups!

      Delete
  2. We DON'T have one!! But I hope we get one soonnn!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!