Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Movies watched lately.

I've had a pretty good movie kick lately but Alan, not so much. We don't go to the movie theater but we do have Netflix. No movie is worth roughly $45(tickets/popcorn/drink), plus if we do date night, I'd rather actually talk to my husband instead of sitting in an annoying theater watching a potentially horrible movie.

Here are the movies we've seen lately.

Crystal's list
Madea's Witness Protection - I love Tyler Perry but this one started out slow for me. I didn't even finish it.
Think Like a Man - I turned this one off too. I'm sure it is funny.
October Baby - SO good. I mean I cried my eyes out. Good from the beginning to end. Recommend!
A Little Bit of Heaven - Another great tear jerker! Kate Hudson is lead and I love her anyway. A bit sad..
Fireflies in the Garden- Pretty slow. Pretty sad but okay.

Alan's list
Mission Impossible: Ghost Patrol - decent. 3 out of 5 stars.
Hatfields and McCoys: Bad Blood - Not good

Seen any good movies lately? We are always needing recommendations to add to our movie list!

2 comments:

  1. We don't have cable but we do have Netflix and Hulu plus And amazon instant video. We don't see the point in spending $50 for a date in an uncomfortable movie theater either. Lol.
    I would rather cook dinner at home, eat at home, and snuggle on my couch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's just ridiculous that movies cost that much!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!