Thursday, December 13, 2012

Obsessed with trees.

I always knew I loved pictures of trees. As in artwork, for the house. One of the first pieces we bought was this funky green and white tree from Pier 1. It's been taken down now cause we painted and it doesn't match.. But I do miss it. We have this huge picture of a maple tree in our dining room and another picture of a tree beside M's bathroom. Pinterest has not helped my obsession. Thanks to my cousin Windy, who tags me in all the gorgeous pics she finds! She shares the obsession :) I even recently bought this cover for my phone
Here are some pictures that I've taken





The Angel Oak




One of my favorites. Love the sun beaming through





Here are my latest pins:









Isn't that so relaxing, to look at those gorgeous trees? What's your obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!