Madison's preschool had their St Patrick's Day party yesterday..
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
I love Young Living Lavender! The first thing I made out of it was a pillow spray! I put a pinch of epsom salt in a 2 oz glass spray bottle(always put essential oils in glass containers). The salt absorbs the oil. Put in 10 drops of Lavender and top with water. I spray my pillow every night and also the girls bedding. I seriously cut my finger with a knife last week. It was deep. I sprayed the cut a few times a day and within 2 days, my cut was healing and the pain was reducing drastically. No cream filled with chemicals! You can't even really see where I cut it now. A week later! Lavender is a great 'skin' oil.. Bruises, blemishes, burns, cuts.. You name it! This Lavender smells AH-MAZING! I compared it to another brand of essential oils and the difference in the two was crazy. Our oils have a much deeper scent, if that makes sense!
Want to know more about Young Living? Go HERE
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Not walking alone yet. She walks great while holding hands. She's pulling up on everything and has lifted her belly when crawling so she crawls 'normal' now(not an army crawl). She was around 16 pounds at her 1 year checkup but she recently had to go back and had gained 2 pounds so she's a tad over 18lbs now!
LOVES to eat! She eats as much as an adult. It's crazy! I don't think there's any food she doesn't like. Loves fruit. Strawberries,bananas and blueberries are her favorite.
Napping twice a day, usually. Bed at 7pm and wakes between 7-8am. Size 9month clothes fit her best. Size 3 diapers. Size 2 shoes.
Saturday, February 14, 2015
After finally deciding to host an information class at my house, I decided to become a member of Young Living by buying a Premium Starter kit(pictured below). This kit is $150 and is really your best value if you want to test out some of the most commonly used oils. Buying this kit(or any starter kit) signs you up to become a member. Being a member gives you 24% off the retail price listed on the site! You do not have to host parties or sell kits to be a member. The one and only requirement to keep your membership year to year is to spend 50PV(roughly $50) per year. per YEAR. Once you start using these oils, this will come very easy for you :)
The kit comes with the Everyday oil kit(listed below), Home Diffuser, Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet, Citrus Fresh 5-ml, AromaGlide Roller Fitment, two Lavender Sample Packets, two Peppermint Sample Packets, two Peace & Calming Sample Packets, two Lemon Sample Packets, two Thieves Sample Packets, Sample Packet Business Cards, two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples, Distributor Agreement, Product Guide and Product Price List.
The 11 oils it comes with are: Citrus Fresh, Frankincense, Lemon, Lavender, Melaleuca Alternifolia(tea tree), Peppermint, Joy™, Purification®, PanAway®, Thieves® and Stress Away™.
Some uses that I've found for my kit is Immune Support with Thieves and Purification. Digestion issues with Lemon and Peppermint. Skin tightener and under eye brightener with Lemon and Frankincense. Relaxation with Lavender. I've made bath salts from Lavender, Thieves, Joy, and Lemon. Most of those I have simply put the empty oil bottle in a jar of epsom salts and that was enough to get the oil on the salts. A pillow mist with Lavender. I also used the mist on a bad cut on my finger to help with bacteria and to speed healing. Detangler spray. I apply Lavender to bruises. Madison loves Peppermint on her wrists. Peppermint helps lift your mood and give you alertness and can assist with digestion or tummy aches. Joy on my wrists for a better mood. Stress Away to help with just that. I've made a Poo Spray(you spray before you go to mask odors). PanAway has relieved chronic foot pain. Peppermint has relieved headaches and gotten me out of that mid afternoon slump when I need a nap! Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint has relieved sinus and cold issues with me and both girls. I could go on and on! I will be blogging some uses and recipes that I have found.
Want to sign up? Click HERE to become a member. Remember the only requirement is 50PV(roughly $50 PER YEAR) to keep your membership. No parties, no selling kits.. You don't even have to tell people about it.. but you will! You want to make sure "Wholesale Member" is checked. 2428130 is in both Sponser and Enroller fields. Fill out all the info(they need your social for tax purposes if you make this a business-even if you don't plan to sign anyone up, this is a required field), read and check the terms and conditions box, username and pin, pick out your starter kit(I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit for $150- the best deal for your money). Essential Rewards is completely optional. This is an autoship that allows you to gain points for each ER order you get. You MUST spend 50PV(roughly $50) on your ER autoship per month to be an ER member. For 6 months, you will earn 10% of your ER order, 7-12 months, you will earn 15% of your order and 13+ months you will earn 20% of your ER order. You can sign up for this program at any time. You do get one grace month per year(just FYI, your percentage will drop down to 10% and you have to earn your way back up, if you are above 10%) and you also get reduced shipping rates. $6.98 for up to 5lbs. If this is not a plan you are interested in, click "No Thank You". Fill out your credit card info and click NEXT. If you have issues, there is a Live Chat/phone number on the main page. I would love if you would give them my member number(2428130) if you do have to chat. I have had a couple people that have had some sign up issues and had to chat or call. The customer service is top notch and they are VERY helpful. I've talked to them about 10 times in a month!
Still have questions? Send me an email. Leave a comment! I would love to tell you more!
Friday, February 13, 2015
I have missed blogging! I am so behind but haven't been able to find time to sit and draft some blogs. Here's what's been going on! We've been very busy!
(1) We are going to Disney World!!! We booked our trip over this past weekend. We will be going in a couple of months and can't wait! We will be down there 6 nights and have purchased 2 day tickets. We will do Magic Kingdom one if not both days. We have booked a character breakfast with Mickey, Minnie and friends at Cape May and we've booked Madison to have a princess makeover at Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. She gets to choose a Princess dress and have her nails, makeup and hair done.
(2) Alan fell while running this week and his wedding ring snapped! He's okay, except for being banged up on his hip, knee and arm..
We went and he picked out this ring this week.. It's Tungsten and Carbon Fiber..
(3) I've been using my Young Living essential oils for close to a month and I'm loving them. Madison also loves them. She loves Peppermint. I will be posting soon about all the things I use them for. I will be posting from time to time about them also.
(4) This girl turned 13 months the other day. I will be posting her 13 month post soon!
(5) Working on giving the blog a little facelift! I need a redo.. it's been too long! Stay tuned!
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Friday, January 16, 2015
(1) I'm hosting a Young Living Essential Oils 101 party at my house tomorrow! I'm really excited to learn about this product! A friend of mine will be leading it and answering questions.
(2) I will be taking Madison to see Frozen on Ice this Summer. I bought tickets last weekend. She will have a ball, I'm sure and that one on one time will be nice since it's pretty rare.
(3) Alan is now coordinator over a volunteer event at our church. It comes 1 week per quarter and this is the week it's happening at our church. He's done a great job with it and I'm real proud of him. I went and helped a bit last night with it and it's great to see him hard at work. I know it fulfills a spot in him too. He's great at that kind of stuff.
(4) I finally got Madison's 2 year photobook ordered. I now need to work on her 3rd and 4th year and Riley's 1st year. I need to get busy! I use Mixbook and I love it! I love that I can customize everything in the book!
(5)The sun is finally out today! It's been gray all.week.long! It's amazing what the sun does for your mood, even if it's not warm out.