Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30 weeks pregnant with Riley


Date: October 30

How far along - 30 weeks

Growing Baby- Her skin is getting smoother. But her brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue. She's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

How big is your baby?

Symptoms- staying really tired. Feet hurt. Feeling a bit 'off' lately. Feeling stronger movements and more hiccups. Feeling huge. More Braxton Hicks and some cramping. Been emotional lately.

Weight- 123lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +10lbs

Belly measures- 36" at belly button

Craving- sweets, Dr Peppers and Pepsi.

Bought- crib mattress, closet clothes size dividers, monthly onesie stickers, toy bin and night stand for Riley.
I also bought this very cute necklace from Groopdealz for my family of 4!

Done- Nothing other than what I bought.

Looking forward to
- taking Madison trick or treating!


Other thoughts- This pregnancy has flown by. I can't believe I have 10 weeks left. I felt I was pregnant for 18 months with Madison and only 3 months so far with Riley.

2 comments:

  1. The pregnancy with your second always goes by so quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has flown by! No time to sit and think about it I guess :)

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!