Wednesday, October 9, 2013

27 weeks pregnant with Riley


Date: October 9

How far along - 27 weeks

Growing Baby- She's practicing inhaling and exhaling with her rapidly developing lungs. It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And her brain will keep on getting more complex.

How big is your baby? 


Symptoms- heartburn, staying tired, hips spreading=lots of pain.

Weight- 121.2 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +8.2 lbs

Belly measures- 35" at belly button

Cravingsweets, salty things

Bought- 3 packs of diapers for Riley

Done- nothing

Looking forward to
-  my massage next week. Getting Riley's mattress and crib sheet. I keep saying it and never order it!

Other thoughts- I can't believe I only have 13 weeks left. I will say this every week probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!