Wednesday, October 16, 2013

28 weeks pregnant with Riley



Date: October 16

How far along - 28 weeks

Growing Baby- She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother. Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow!

How big is your baby? 

Symptoms- heartburn, back hurting(much less now thanks to a great massage therapist!), hard to get comfortable

Weight- 122 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs

Belly measures- 35"

Craving- sweets

Bought- (not a mattress like I'd planned!) 6 maternity pants, 5 maternity shirts, Madison 5 pj sets, 2 pants, 4 shirts, a sweater, a dress, some toys and books. Riley a pack of diapers, a hat, 7 pjs, 4 outfits, 2 shirts and 2 pants. 4 Boppy covers, a crib skirt, bedding set for the trundle/day bed, a seat protector for the car seat, a nursing cover and 7 bibs.

Done-trying to get our registries ready updated.

Looking forward to
- Dr appt tomorrow for heart rate, hopefully finding a trundle bed.

Other thoughts- not too much..  So glad my massage therapist relieved some of my back pain. I was having so many problems getting comfortable and was about to make a chiropractor appointment since it felt like a bone issue. I told her about it at my massage and she worked on it good! It didn't hurt at all laying down last night! Now I know to make an in between massage appointment if it acts up again instead of waiting 3 weeks until my next massage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!