Wednesday, October 2, 2013

26 weeks pregnant with Riley


Date: October 2

How far along - 26 weeks

Growing Baby- She's still growing in the 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range, and developing her senses, features and talents! Her eyes are forming, and will soon start to open. Her eyelashes are now grown, too. She's getting her immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies. She's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.

How big is your baby?
Symptoms-serious heartburn. Back and feet hurting. Feet swelling. Staying really tired again. Braxton Hicks.

Weight- 120lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +7 lbs

Belly measures- 34.5"

CravingI feel like I am craving something sometimes but I can never figure it out! I had a serious craving last night like I knew I wanted something but I couldn't figure it out so I had a banana and peanut butter. 

Bought- nothing for Riley but Alan got new ties, coats and dress shirts for church, I got a pair of shoes, some maternity shirts and some undergarments and Madison got some new pajamas, shoes, a dress and a new shirt.

Done- deleted some things off our registry that Madison passed down to her like her breathable bumper and a nursing cover since I found a brand new one at a consignment shop. Took and barely passed my glucose test. I am also now on Iron pills. Yay. We also booked our Christmas Tree trip cabin. Looking forward to that!

Looking forward to
-  Meeting with the associate pastor to go over Madison's baptism, Madison's friend, E's party, a music event and supper at church, the fair and taking Madison's old clothes to consign and donating all of the Summer clothes that are left that are out of season for Riley. Busy week!


Other thoughts- I have 14 weeks to go. FOURTEEN! That's insane. I really need to start walking again but my back hurts so bad. I can hardly breathe these days. The last thing I want to do is exercise but I know I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!