Wednesday, October 23, 2013

29 weeks pregnant with Riley


Date: October 23

How far along - 29 weeks

Growing Baby- She's getting a little cramped in there, since she's growing so fast. She's growing white fat deposits under her skin, and her energy is surging because of it.

How big is your baby? 
 
Symptoms- heartburn, nesting

Weight- 122.6 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +9.6 lbs

Belly measures- 36"

Craving- sweets

Bought- a trundle bed(and sheets) for Riley's room for me to sleep in, crib sheets, a couple of maternity shirts, a trash can, a tote for the dresser to hold diapers and lotion, a curtain blackout liner and shelves for Riley's room and art to hang in both girls room(and a piece for our room). I also got Madison and Riley "big/little sister" iron ons and shirts to use for our maternity pics. 


Done- Put up the day bed, moved the litterbox to another room(it was in Riley's room), hung artwork in both Madison and Riley's room(more on that later)

Looking forward to- A supper date with Alan and volunteering at a church event this week. Taking a mountain trip this weekend and Madison's baptism on Sunday.

Other thoughts- This nesting bug is pretty annoying. I am getting things marked off the 'to buy' list and getting things done but man I'm tired! I've shopped all 3 hours of every day this week while Madison was at school. I'm looking forward to the day I drop her off and can come home and rest or get things done around the house that is getting neglected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!