Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday - Nov 1


(one)
This week has been refreshing for me. After weeks(or months) of having crazy errands to run during Madison's school, I feel like I've been able to spend some time at home. I've went to bed early a few nights this week and may have taken a nap or two :)

(two)
I am so much more anxious to have Riley than I was to have Madison at 30 weeks. I don't want to have her now but I'm over the sleepless nights, back pain, cramps, sore feet, being tired, nightmares and people going "Oh?" when I say I have 10 weeks left.

(three)
 I really enjoyed taking Madison trick or treating last night. Everyone just oohhd and ahhd over her and how cute she was. Next Halloween we will have 2 kids with us so I tried to soak in taking our only girl this year.

(four)
Isn't it amazing how people surprise you(or not surprise you)? With lies, actions or personality traits. I've come across this more and more lately and I'm so over it.  This has nothing to do with my husband, by the way. That is all.

(five)
Speaking of my husband, I don't tell him enough how much I love and appreciate him. He's the absolute best father that our girls could ever want/need. He works so hard and comes home and he plays with Madison like he's 2 years old too. She loves running around laughing and chasing him and asking "Where'd Daddy go?" if, God forbid, he gets out of her sight. She worships the ground he walks on and he does hers. We have the best relationship and marriage. We just get each other. I love you, babe and I appreciate everything you do for us!

What 5 things do you have on your mind this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!