Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social- November 3

Sunday Social
 
 
1. What is currently on your wish list?
Funny you ask.. I just blogged about this last week. Go here.
 
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
I don't have a ton of apps but I do love Shopkick and Cartwheel for Target. Shopkick is an app where you get points for walking in, scanning items and buying things at certain stores. The points add up and you can redeem those points for gifts/giftcards. I have gotten Restaurant.com and Amazon gift cards and magazine subscriptions. It's real easy! Cartwheel is a coupon app for Target. I have saved a good bit using the app.  If I pick up things that weren't on my list(because who doesn't?), I just go to the app, type in the brand or item in the search bar and add the coupon if there's one. They even have coupons for icees and popcorn-Target musts for a 2 year old!
 
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?
Mom. I have always loved Ana Faris and this show is pretty hilarious! I'm glad it got picked up for the rest of the season!
 
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
You can click the links to the right to follow me! I don't do Twitter but I love both Pinterest and Instagram!
  
  5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
I can watch Sweet Home Alabama, While You Were Sleeping, Bridesmaids and The Notebook any time they're on. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I need to check out Shopkick! I buy so much crap, it'd be nice to get some rewards, hahaha!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You just scan items and earn points and also pints for just walking in certain stores. Here's my referral link:

      Your referral link: http://get.shopkick.com/hawaii8555

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!