Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This or That- Thanksgiving

This or That Link Up

Stuffing, or mashed potatoes 
Stuffing, or dressing, as us Southerners call it. Yum!

Homemade cranberry sauce, or store bought cranberry sauce 

I have never had home made sauce to my knowledge. Only the canned cylinder type, so that wins by default.

Pumpkin Pie or Pecan Pie? Pecan pie! The sweeter the better!


Cooking all day or Cleaning up all night
I hate both but I am better at loading the dishwasher than I am cooking. 

Thanksgiving Day Parade or Football game 

Parade by far!

6 comments:

  1. Cornbread stuffing is probably my most favorite food ever :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up doll! I hope you have an amazing thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting and stopping by! Have a good Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up!
    I'm up in Canada, and up here we actually call it dressing too!! So funny!
    Happy thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!