Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mountain Trip!

We found time to squeeze in a day mountain trip! Our first priority was to find a pumpkin for Madison and Riley. I found a farm that had a train and a llama also and I knew Madison would love the train.
Boy, was I right :)














 All the pumpkins were sold so the guy suggested a place nearby to get some and we went there. We found 2 pumpkins and they had a maze and play area so we let Madison do those for a while. She had a lot of fun playing in the bins of corn. I didn't take my camera so no pictures...

After that, we went to downtown Brevard for their Fall Fest. The kids could trick or treat the stores from 3-4. Madison got a good bit of candy! I will get a better picture of her costume this week but she is Minnie Mouse :) I had to put leggings under her dress. It was freezing!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!