Saturday, November 23, 2013

Riley's baby shower

I'm so grateful to have friends and family that were willing to throw and attend a baby shower for Riley this past weekend. My best friend, her mom, my mom and Alan's mom got together to put this shower together. I got some great gifts and fun family time! Riley is so lucky!


My bestie

My mom

My sister

My Mother in Law

My 3rd mom

Yummy

Cupcakes
(Riley is spelled out on the bottom ones)








Favors



We played some fun games


Alan brought Madison over to see everyone at the end of the shower.. 

She had to have a cupcake 

..then we had a dance party in the driveway


Thanks again for everyone that helped or came!
 Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!