Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Social- November 17

Sunday Social


1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life. Cashier(at 2 different places), Jewelry Maker, Picker/Packer, Day Care worker

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over. Sweet Home Alabama, The Notebook, Bridesmaids, While You Were Sleeping

3. Name 4 places you have lived.
2 houses in the town I was born and raised, Alan's first house and our current house. All in South Carolina.

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Cupcakes, a really good salad, Chilcfila, fries

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
Phone, ID, keys, debit card, sunglasses

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Barbados, Mexico, Haiti, Jamaica

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from Sunday Social! I love a good salad followed by a good cupcake for dessert! I've never had Chicfila but if I ever get to visit the south it's on my "must do" list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I know Chilcfila isn't a good but everything there is good :) you must try it!

      Delete
  2. Sweet Home Alabama is on TV all the time, it seems like, and it always sucks me in! Love Reese Witherspoon. Just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!