Tuesday, November 5, 2013

This or That



A night without the kids, or a night with well behaved kids?

This is my first This or That linkup.  This one is all about the kiddos!

1. A night without the kids, or A night with well behaved kids.
A night out. Alan and I hardly ever go out alone so this one is easy! Plus Madison is a well behaved kid so we get the night in most of the time.


2. Full on tantrum in the grocery store, or Full on tantrum in the movie theater
Grocery store. For 1, Madison is too young to pay for her to see a movie and 2, movies are expensive. She would want popcorn, chocolate and slushies. I can leave a full buggy of groceries in the store and not think twice but leaving a movie I paid roughly $65 to see, no way!
3. Runny nose or Runny bum
I would think any parent would say Nose. That one is much easier than the latter. 

4. Self done haircut, or Self done Sharpie tattoo. 
tattoo. I can wash that off but her cutting her own hair would not be good since her hair grows slow.


  • A night without the kids, or a night with well behaved kids? I’m definitely going with a night without the kids! We don’t get time together, alone very often.  I guess you can say that after the kids go to bed we do, but at that point we are both exhausted and just need to relax.  It would be nice to get out for a monthly date night, but right now I’d even take a yearly date night!!
  • Full on tantrum in the grocery store, or tantrum in the movie theatre? I’ve ever had to deal with either of these. We haven’t had many public tantrums…yet. Right now if I had to choose, I’d choose the grocery store. I don’t think I’m crazy enough to take the kids to too many movies at this age, and if we were in the grocery store I’d hang my head and leave!
  • Runny nose or runny bum? Definitely, definitely runny nose!! Again, never had to deal with a runny bum and it doesn’t sound like I ever want to! I’m used to Oliver yelling that he “has a boogie!!” and getting kleenex to wipe it for him!
  • Self done haircut, self done sharpie tattoo
  • - See more at: http://www.loveandcrayons.com/this-and-that-link-up-parenting/#sthash.L2THbLL7.dpuf
    tattoo for sure! I can wash it off or cover it up(hopefully!) Her hair grows pretty slow so a horrible haircut would be around for a while.






  • A night without the kids, or a night with well behaved kids? I’m definitely going with a night without the kids! We don’t get time together, alone very often.  I guess you can say that after the kids go to bed we do, but at that point we are both exhausted and just need to relax.  It would be nice to get out for a monthly date night, but right now I’d even take a yearly date night!!
  • Full on tantrum in the grocery store, or tantrum in the movie theatre? I’ve ever had to deal with either of these. We haven’t had many public tantrums…yet. Right now if I had to choose, I’d choose the grocery store. I don’t think I’m crazy enough to take the kids to too many movies at this age, and if we were in the grocery store I’d hang my head and leave!
  • Runny nose or runny bum? Definitely, definitely runny nose!! Again, never had to deal with a runny bum and it doesn’t sound like I ever want to! I’m used to Oliver yelling that he “has a boogie!!” and getting kleenex to wipe it for him!
  • Self done haircut, self done sharpie tattoo
  • - See more at: http://www.loveandcrayons.com/this-and-that-link-up-parenting/#sthash.L2THbLL7.dpuf




  • A night without the kids, or a night with well behaved kids? I’m definitely going with a night without the kids! We don’t get time together, alone very often.  I guess you can say that after the kids go to bed we do, but at that point we are both exhausted and just need to relax.  It would be nice to get out for a monthly date night, but right now I’d even take a yearly date night!!
  • Full on tantrum in the grocery store, or tantrum in the movie theatre? I’ve ever had to deal with either of these. We haven’t had many public tantrums…yet. Right now if I had to choose, I’d choose the grocery store. I don’t think I’m crazy enough to take the kids to too many movies at this age, and if we were in the grocery store I’d hang my head and leave!
  • Runny nose or runny bum? Definitely, definitely runny nose!! Again, never had to deal with a runny bum and it doesn’t sound like I ever want to! I’m used to Oliver yelling that he “has a boogie!!” and getting kleenex to wipe it for him!
  • Self done haircut, self done sharpie tattoo
  • - See more at: http://www.loveandcrayons.com/this-and-that-link-up-parenting/#sthash.L2THbLL7.dpuf




  • A night without the kids, or a night with well behaved kids? I’m definitely going with a night without the kids! We don’t get time together, alone very often.  I guess you can say that after the kids go to bed we do, but at that point we are both exhausted and just need to relax.  It would be nice to get out for a monthly date night, but right now I’d even take a yearly date night!!
  • Full on tantrum in the grocery store, or tantrum in the movie theatre? I’ve ever had to deal with either of these. We haven’t had many public tantrums…yet. Right now if I had to choose, I’d choose the grocery store. I don’t think I’m crazy enough to take the kids to too many movies at this age, and if we were in the grocery store I’d hang my head and leave!
  • Runny nose or runny bum? Definitely, definitely runny nose!! Again, never had to deal with a runny bum and it doesn’t sound like I ever want to! I’m used to Oliver yelling that he “has a boogie!!” and getting kleenex to wipe it for him!
  • Self done haircut, self done sharpie tattoo
  • - See more at: http://www.loveandcrayons.com/this-and-that-link-up-parenting/#sthash.L2THbLL7.dpuf

    6 comments:

    1. Thanks for joining our link up!! Your daughter is adorable!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for linking up with us! I'm with you; I'm not sure how many parents will say they'd pick a runny bum over a runny nose, hahah.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for linking up!! I totally agree with all your answers!! The tattoo would be way easier to deal with!!

      ReplyDelete

    I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!