Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



I am thankful for my amazing marriage. He is my best friend and rock and I can always count on him to make me feel better.

Our sweet and sassy 2 year old and the laid back girl in my belly. They are already so different from each other! I can't wait to meet Riley and see how they interact with each other.

Our family, friends, and pets.

Alan's job and the ability for me to stay at home.

Madison's school and that she loves it so much.

Our home and church.

The memories we have made and future memories to be made. The traditions we already have and will start in the future.

We are beyond blessed with all of the things in our life.

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!