Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crazy October!

It seems like our months have flown by and we've been crazy busy! I was checking out my calendar on my phone the other day and saw this and immediately got exhausted.


Each dot means I have something for that day. Here's what the rest of our October looks like

-massage for me(yay)
-music classes and supper at church
-Dr appt for me
-bonfire at a friends
-shopping for trundle bed
-presented in front of church as new members
-volunteering at church for movie night for a school they help out
-pumpkin farm
-no school for Madison
-Madison baptized and lunch after
-Halloween party at school 
-trick or treating

Throw in a couple of birthdays too.. Our November is just as busy. What does your October look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!