Thursday, August 29, 2013

Madisons first day of Weekday School

A better look at her sign.

Wednesday was her first day.


A sticker before going to her classroom

 She went in without a fuss. Daddy, on the other hand, had a tough time. One of the many reasons I love him is his emotional side :) Madison just laid her head on his shoulder and let him have his moment. He handed her over to the teacher and she didn't even think about crying!

Afterward there was a parent orientation where they went over some rules and things they do. I then checked my Facebook to see this from her teacher. She loves that buggy!
We come home and Alan went running while I chop and freeze some onions and bell peppers and chopped oranges and bananas. Alan then lays down and I clean out my neglected car. I get another picture from her teacher. Snack time and my daughter is dancing to the music :)

Her teachers said she had a great day and was very polite, using "Please" and "Thank You". When I picked her up, her class was on the playground. She was sitting in the sandbox with a teacher, talking her ear off. She saw me, smiled and turned back around to finish talking. I picked her up and she said "Down, slide" and walked over to the slide to play. That's a good sign!

I brought her a slushie as a 1st day treat and she sucked it down!
We went home, ate lunch, had a bath and she took a 2 hour nap! She kept talking about swinging and sliding. I hope she continues to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!