Friday, August 23, 2013

Work in progress.. (Riley's room)


I have finally gotten Riley's closet organized! All of the clothes hanging are all new, new to her or Madison's clothes that have been passed down and will hopefully fit ;) On the top shelf are Bumbos, Boppy's, Madison's big diaper bag that will be passed down, along with some other bigger items.
 
In the closet awaiting a dresser and shoe organizer is a box full of shoes, hairbands, bibs and other accessories.

 

On the floor of the closet is a rocker, water mat, play mat and bathtub my niece gave us.
 

One of the pieces of artwork. I couldn't resist since our blog header has birds and my Instagram shop name is Four Birds :)

Another piece of art. I obviously love owls and birds as Madison has them in her room too :) You can see the wall color better here too.


Here's a better, brighter look at the curtains and cubby with the canvas bins in it. This thing has been a lifesaver for Madison's closet. I filled the bins up Tuesday with her pjs and pants for the first 3 months.

2 comments:

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!