Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social-August 18

1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of? Swim with dolphins.



2. Where do you see yourself in five years? Here with 2 kids! Madison will be 7 and Riley will be 4.5. Both will be in school. We will be married almost 12 years. Wow.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013? Possibly having Riley. The holidays. 

4. What are your hopes for your blog? That people aren't bored out of their mind and actually read it. I stress about what to blog about and how often I blog and if it's interesting enough. I just want people to enjoy it.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?  Not always. We talk about moving to the mountains all.the.time. Only time will tell. Maybe when we retire and the girls are all grown up.

6. What is your morning routine? Get up when Madison wakes(sometimes I set my alarm earlier to get ready), make her breakfast and get her to eating, let Wilma out and feed her, make my breakfast, check all the social sites and email. Usually shower between 10-11 if we don't have to be anywhere by then.



Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. Swimming with dolphins! I have always wanted to do that too!

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!