Wednesday, August 21, 2013

20 weeks pregnant with Riley!

 Halfway there!

Date: August 21

How far along - 20 weeks

Growing baby- She has working taste buds and is drinking several ounces of amniotic fluid each day.

How big is your baby? 
Symptoms- hips hurting, some round ligament pains and headaches on and off. Nothing major this week.

Weight113.8 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 lbs since last week. Am .8 over my pre pregnancy weight and feel every ounce of it :)

Belly measures- 31"

Craving- staying really thirsty! 

Bought- 10 sleepers, 4 pair of pants, 2 shirts and an outfit in varying sizes(NB-6 months) pregnancy journal, 2 pieces of artwork for her room, canvas bins for her cubby

Done- hung curtains, got her cubby painted, bought the bins for it and filled them up with pants and pjs of varying sizes. Bought 2 pieces of art to hang on the walls. Updated my pregnancy journal complete with my weekly pictures.

Looking forward to
- Our anatomy ultrasound on the 27th.

Other thoughts-  Riley seems to be on a 2 hour sleeping schedule. I felt her have the hiccups around midnight one night this week which brought back a lot of memories. Madison had the hiccups all the time when I was pregnant and they would last 30 minutes at least. I could count on every time I had a meal, she would get them. I loved feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!