Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sunday Social - August 11

1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? Professional ice skater. Then a dolphin trainer

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid? I was constantly riding my bike with a friend up the road. From the time school let out until dark. Our neighbor had a trampoline and we would jump on it a lot too. We also played in the woods a lot.

3. When did you get your first cell phone? 
I think I was 21 or 22. A late bloomer, yes, but I was always with someone that had one and I didn't feel the need for one at the time.

4. What is your favorite magazine to read? 
I subscribe to Redbook and Good Housekeeping. I also love Southern Living but do not currently suscribe

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse? 
I don't keep unnecessary things in there. Just my wallet, checkbook, travel container of wipes and Chapstick. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, a dolphin trainer! I remember going through that phase, it was when I first saw Free willy! Stopping over from Social Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) Yeah, that lasted not very long. I'm not even real sure now if I could even get in the water with a dolphiN! haha!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!