Wednesday, August 7, 2013

18 weeks pregnant with Riley

 

Date: August 7

How far along: 18 weeks

Growing baby-She's busy flexing her arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. Her blood vessels are visible through her thin skin, and her ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from her head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around her nerves, a process that will continue for a year after she's born. Her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place.

How big is your baby? Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long, and she weighs almost 7 ounces (about the size of a bell pepper). 


Symptoms- round ligament pains, really bad headaches(I think it's from tension in my neck though), I'm feeling her kick a lot more but it's still not consistant and I can't tell what her schedule is. I don't typically feel her until 10am. It seems like I feel her every 2-3 hours. I hope that means she's a fantastic napper! :)

Weight- 110 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: gained .4 since last week. Still have 3 lbs to go to get to pre pregnancy weight


Belly measures- 31"

Craving-subs, salad

Bought- 10 pair of newborn pants, newborn outfit, newborn shirt, 2 pair of size 1 shoes and 3 headbands(Madison also got 3 pair of shoes and 3 bracelets-she's not being left out :) )


 Done- not a whole lot to prepare. Still trying to get ideas on her room. Will try to find curtains and go from there since it's always so hard to find curtains to match the room, we will match the room to curtains! :)

 Looking forward to- my massage and mani/pedi on Saturday, Alan's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!