Wednesday, August 28, 2013

21 weeks pregnant with Riley

Date: August 28

How far along - 21 weeks

Growing baby- As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper! She's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!

How big is your baby? 
Symptoms-I feel her kicking a lot more now. I can also feel her body parts sticking out. Back and hips hurting bad. Feeling Braxton Hicks contractions a few times a day.

Weight- 115.8 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs since last week and 2.8 lbs over pre pregnancy weight

Belly measures- 31"

Craving- Everything. I feel like I stay starving!

Bought- 4 Newborn pants, a newborn onesie and a 3 month shirt.

Done-Let her cubby dry after painting and it's now in her closet with the bins inside.

Looking forward to
- Our anniversary surprise! More on that later :)

Other thoughts- We had out anatomy scan yesterday and everything looks normal! She weighed 14oz and measured right on track with her due date!

2 comments:

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!