Monday, August 12, 2013

Me...nominated? Okay!



When you’re nominated for a Liebster, here’s what you do:
1.    Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.    Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
3.    Answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
4.    Display the Liebster Award logo.
5.    No tag backs, meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.


 What is a Liebster Blog Award?

"The Liebster Award is for blogs with under 200 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever nominated them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."

Thanks to Holly at When Two Became Four for first nominating me! I then got nominated by Royal from Royal Proclaims but I had yet to post this so I'm including her in the nominations below for that reasons.

1.  What made you decide to start an online blog as opposed to a private journal? Most of our families and friends live out of town. I thought it'd be a fun way to show them what we were doing in our spare time and then when we had Madison, I thought it'd be a great way to show what she's doing and learning.






2. Since everyone on my list is a mother, or about to be a mother, what has been an a-ha moment about motherhood? That it's exhausting but it's something I would never trade. It's a love you can't describe and only a parent can understand that love and relationship.




3. What is your guilty pleasure food? Junk food. Chips mainly.

 
4. Tell me about your childhood pet. A white toy poodle named Susie that I feel like we had forever. I'm not sure how long we had her but she was always around.


5. In honor of back to school time, what school supply could you absolutely hoard? Paper. Thought I don't craft, I like making lists and notes.

 
6. My favorite paint color is... I like all of the colors in our house-golden, grays, blues and greens. I think the gray rooms are my favorite though.



7. What is something you did as a teenager that your parents still don't know about? I drove my friend's car before I got my license

 
8. How did your parents come about your name? I'm named after Crystal Gayle, the country singer with the floor length hair. My dad wanted my middle name to be Gayle but my mom refused. Thank goodness.



9. How did you come about your firstborn's (or firstborn to be's) name? It's a name we always threw around before we even started trying to get pregnant. We had 2 girl names- Madison and Riley. We couldn't decide which and the day we found out she was a girl, we decided she 'looked' like Madison on the ultrasound. When I got pregnant this time, we decided to just use Riley if it was a girl since we both already liked it.


10. My favorite trend of the 80s/90s was...is music a trend? I love music from the 90s(not so much the 80s)

 
11. What was one extracurricular activity you were involved in in high school (and bonus points for including a picture!) none really. I attended FCA(Fellowship of Christian Athletes) pretty regular. I am not athletic so I didn't do sport.



and here are my questions for the bloggers I nominated:

1. What's something no one would expect you to do?
2. What's your favorite vacation spot?
3.  Describe yourself in 5 words
4. How would your friends describe you?
5. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
6. What has surprised you the most about blogging?
7.What is your guilty pleasure?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. What is your dream vacation?
10. Describe your fashion style
11. What is your favorite tv show?

My nominations are:
(I don't have 11 to nominate. I follow mainly Saving sites or blogs with more than 200 followers)
- Royal Proclaims
- Better Together 
-Half of VAMH
-XO Gingersnapps

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!