Wednesday, September 25, 2013

25 weeks pregnant with Riley


Date: September 25

How far along - 25 weeks

Growing Baby- During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds. She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down. She's growing more fat and more hair too!

How big is your baby?


Symptoms-Braxton Hicks contractions, achy back/hips, really tired, heartburn, feeling kind of blah.


Weight- 119lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs

Belly measures- 35.5" (up 2.5" from last week!!)

Craving- nothing much. Staying really thirsty and I'd rather have salty snacks than sweet.

Bought- video monitors for both Madison and Riley, a NB long sleeve shirt, (2) 0-3 months pajamas, (1)0-3m dress, (1)0-3m pant, (1)0-3m coat, (2) 3m pajamas, (1)3m long sleeve shirt,  (2)3m outfits, (1)3m dress, (4)3-6m pajamas, (1)3-6m long sleeve shirt, (2) 3-6m outfits, (2)3-6m dresses, a 3m hat, a breastfeeding cover and a ton of maternity clothes.

Done- Moved Madison's crib into Riley's room for her to use.

Looking forward to
- Heartrate and my glucose test on 26th. Anxious about that since my GP said I may fail my glucose according my my physical results :/

Other thoughts- I feel huge. I have been told I'm now waddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!