Monday, September 16, 2013

A and C updates

This happened last night..

  • We finally broke down and ordered Madison a toddler bed. She woke up screaming the other night and Alan went in to get her and she had her leg over the rail. She's been on the very bottom position for probably a year now. We had been looking around trying to find a dark wood bed that had the wood rails on it, but have had zero luck!  Her crib does transform to a daybed and then converts into a Full size bed later but we figured we would pass down the crib to Riley and just buy a toddler bed for Madison. We were actually going to buy the same crib for Riley anyway so it just made sense.  I am very nervous about this process as Madison is a wiggle worm and she does not like to sit still. We should have the bed Wednesday. I will be making a trip to Target to see if I can find a cute bedding set and a pillow. I am really liking this one since it matches her room with the owls and trees.

  • We started our Welcome Class at church last Sunday. I had no idea what to expect since I'd never even heard of such a thing. It's an 8 week class to get you familiar with the Presbyterian Church. Being raised Baptist, it has helped me. The pastor leads the class which is nice because we get to know him a bit better than just listening to him preach every Sunday.
  •  Wilma had a knot that popped up on her ear last week. We watched it a couple of days and then took her to the vet. He said it was a hematoma(collection of blood outside the vessels) and it needed to be drained. 30 minutes later, she was done and ready to go. She has also had an eye allergy that hasn't cleared up so they gave us some cream for that. They suggested we keep an E-collar on her for 3 weeks until they take the drain tube out of her ear. Madison thinks Wilma's "hat" is funny.. Poor Wilma.

Madison calls the drain tube her "earring" 

  • Sunday after our Welcome class, I went to the restroom and noticed I passed some blood. I called the hospital and they told me to come in to be checked. I told them I had this same issue with Madison at right around the same time in my pregnancy. Alan's mom met Alan to get Madison because the last time we were in there at least 4 hours. They got me in and took a sample. I think I was able to take a 30 minute nap and they were coming back saying it was a bladder infection, which I figured it was. The Dr also said I am on the verge of getting kidney stones. She gave me a prescription and we were on our way. I am not in any pain, thankfully. I'm trying to drink more water and basically staying in the restroom all day from doing so. :)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!