Thursday, September 5, 2013

Munchkin Meals

It's Munchkin Meal time! I'm going to start joining in to give other moms that follow a glimpse of what my 23 month old eats. She's just recently taken a liking to chicken strips but is generally picky otherwise. 

Bananas, strawberry yogurt and blueberry craisins
This is probably her perfect meal. She loves yogurt and craisins or raisins of any kind.

  Cream cheese on wheat tortilla, olives, strawberries and ruining any healthy part of it with a juice box.


Here are some of the snacks I got her from Food Lion. Happy Baby is organic and I've replaced her gummy packs with these all natural fruit twists.  I never realized those applesauce packs or other snack pack brands had Sugar as one of the first 3 ingredients.  There are 3 ingredients in one type - Apples, apple juice and cinnamon. No names I can't pronounce or a ton of sugar she doesn't need. Plus, she loves them. The rice cakes? Not so much.


2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that brand of fruit twists but will definitely look out for them! I think my son would go crazy with excitement over that breakfast! He LOVES yogurt and can put a serious dent in some raisins/craisins! We do cream cheese wraps too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Food Lion in the natural section. She likes them! Thanks for stopping by1

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!