Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So what!

..if I'm thinking about pulling Madison out of Gymnastics. She doesn't really pay attention and I'm doing most of the work for her. All the other kids are pretty well behaved and listen and participate. She has to be forced.

..we watch Myrtle Manor. I can feel my brain cells dying watching it.

.. I still haven't started some kind of crafty hobby. I long to have a hobby but after Madison goes to bed, I just want to sit and do nothing.

 ..I love the Roomba commercial where they are doing the robot. 


What are you saying SO what! to this week?

Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. Well, you can look at her gymnastics class as your exercise class? I bet Milo would just run around in circles, lol.

    Cute commercial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could join a gym for about the same amount per month and get more than 2 hours worth of workout a month lol. I'm going to try to start working with her more at home with listening... Not sure where to begin.

      Delete
  2. There is no way Olivia would listen in a gymnastics class. She barely listens to me once a day, haha! And I also sit and down nothing once everyone is asleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's tough.. I hate to give up but I get tired of telling her to "listen" lol

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!