Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

This is a weekly link up with varying questions :) Hope you like it and maybe you'll learn something!

1. What is your shopping weakness?
I have two. Finding Madison cute clothes and Goodwill. I spent over an hour at Goodwill last Sunday trying on roughly 30 dresses/skirts. I racked up for both me and Madison.

2. What is your food weakness?
Sweets. No matter how much I work out and complain that I hate my body, give me a Skor bar and I won't think twice before eating it. Let me see a cupcake shop and I have to get one(or three).

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
We don't own movies but if The Notebook or Sweet Home Alabama is on, I will watch it anytime.... And cry every.single.time

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
I usually eat oatmeal or cereal and coffee

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
With 2 teaspoons of sugar(6packs) and enough milk so it looks like hot chocolate. So I guess I take very little coffee with my milk and sugar ;)


Linking up with:

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!