Thursday, April 4, 2013

Charleston Childrens Museum

Madison would have stayed here all day. I could see the germs all over this stuff and luckily she didn't come home with a cold! Most of the stuff is intended for older kids(4+) but she makes herself fit into most situations!

First room was the water room. Levers and boats and all kinds of water fun.












Then the pirate ship room. A huge ship with rooms and things to play with.







A mini grocery store



A toddler play room
 


Art room where she 'made' an Easter egg



Some outside play


2 comments:

  1. How fun! I need to take O to our Children's Museum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she'd love it! Madison is so hand on, she doesn't like visual stuff like aquariums.

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!