Friday, April 19, 2013

Finish the sentence linkup...

 1. I laughed so hard I cried when... Madison hysterically laughs at anything. It's SO funny!

2. My high school.. is a small school in a small town and nothing to write home about.

3. It really pisses me off...when people yell at their kids in public. Or even around other people. I'm talking yell, not scold. Like telling them to "shut up" or degrading them.

4. In ten years... I will be 42 and the mother of an 11 year old and married for 16 years. Holy.

5. If I could erase one thing...it'd be all of our bills? :)

6. In 1999... I was 19. I had just bought my first car. A brand new 1999 Honda Civic. I was so in love with that car. I kept it until 2007.

7. Honestly...I would rather eat sweets than real food. I have passed this trait to Madison too.

8. To me, Sushi...is all kinds of gross.  No thanks.

9. Someone really needs to invent...a silent dentist's drill.

10. The first time I drank alcohol... was when I was 15. Canadian Club and vodka and OJ. I didn't get a buzz. Sorry Mom! :)

11. The one question I would ask God is...am I doing a good job? How are my friends and family? the lottery numbers? There's a lot of things!

12. Lindsay Lohan.. should be banned from being talked about.

Linking up with:
button
 

2 comments:

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!