Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social

This is my first Sunday Social. Today's is all about Pinterest. Let me preface this with... this was tough! Obviously I love everything I pin or I wouldn't pin it, so narrowing it down was hard. Here we go!

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
 I am in love with colored jeans right now but I'm too self-conscious to wear them myself. I also love the dotted sweater with the button up underneath. I would never in a million years wear this outfit but I love it so much :)



 2. What is your favorite food pin?
 I actually made these tonight too.

  3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
 Since I was married when I joined Pinterest, I don't have a wedding board so I just searched "wedding" and here's what I saw I liked. It's pretty horrible I had to scroll down 10 pages just to find 1 thing I liked and would actually use at my own wedding.


 4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
 I love the tile trim and the framed mirror



 5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
 "To hear laughter of a child, to wake up next to the love of your life, to know that God has placed them on earth for you... you are blessed."


 6. Share on more random pin you love.
 We keep talking about redoing our porch into a glassed/screened in porch. I love this setup.

I am linking up with:
 
Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!