Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday

Peak
-Had a mini date with Alan on Monday. We met at Barnes and Noble and had coffee. It felt so refreshing.
-Had more dental work done. One step closer to being done! I'm over it!
-I feel like M is ready to start potty training but I have no idea where to start. Is this a Peak or Pit?!
-I have lost 5 lbs and 1" in my belly since starting Killer Abs a couple of months ago!(3 days a week)

Pit
-Madison's naps have been all over the place. 2 naps one day, 1 the next. Goes down easy and naps, goes down easy then cries after 20 minutes of playing.

Our week in pictures
Follow me here

Someone enjoyed their pizza!

Love seeing horses in our neighborhood

Nomnomnom

Riding Wilma like a horse while holding a Princess wand.

A pro planker

1 of the 3 books I checked out yesterday. Was able to read a few pages before Madison woke up from her nap..


Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. One pit?! That's awesome!
    What did you have done this week on your tooth?

    If have no idea where to start with potty training. I don't even want to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to limit my pits if I can control it!I could have added that Madison has been a crazy child this week!

      When they made my temporary partial, I asked them to fill the gap between that tooth with white acrylic. Instead, they filled it with gum colored acrylic. So he filed that off and put white instead and he filed down the top of it since my lip was getting snagged on it when I smiled. He also bonded my other incisor so now I have no gaps in my teeth and they are all the same length.

      Me either. I keep putting it off. I overheard a mom at the library yesterday saying her daughter was almost potty trained at 12 months. Seriously?!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!