Saturday, January 5, 2013

Playful Thursday


In keeping with my resolution, I dusted off the camera to catch Madison playing.

We had our carpets cleaned so we weren't allowed to go to her play room but had brought a lot of her toys down to the living room to keep her happy. She woke up from her nap in a really good mood and really playing well on her own. Watching her play makes me so happy. I love seeing her figure things out or putting something inside/on something else. This girl has an engineers brain!

Sticky fingerprints

 She would rather walk beside her power wheel and push the button than get on and ride.










What happens when she is eating something sticky and then walks by Wilma and pets her... 

Yes, I washed her hands before taking this next one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!