Friday, January 4, 2013

Instagram Friday

Make sure to follow me on Instagram by clicking the camera logo to the right or going here.

Madison loves this toy my mom got her. She will grab it and hold it up in the air so it will spin.

We didn't have a dryer for roughly 10 days. Thanks goodness it was nice out so I didn't have to go to the laundry mat. So thankful to have a working dryer again!


In keeping with my New Year's Resolution, I bought this sweater. This is very typical not me. Big sparkly stripes, hi-lo(higher in front, lower in back) and slightly baggy.

Christmas tree down.




Nom nom nom Oreos. 
(She looks just like her daddy here)

Love when she lays her head on my shoulder.



Flour=toddler distraction while mama prepares supper.



Linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!