Monday, January 28, 2013

Mess free finger painting

I kept seeing this on Pinterest, and I finally remembered to buy the materials to make it! 

You will need:
-someone to watch your child while you put it together. Lesson learned.
-gallon zipper bag
-tape
-scissors
-paint


Open the bag and put the paint inside. I didn't do much paint because I wasn't sure. Next time I will add a good bit more. Close the bag and get out as much air as you can. Tape the zipper part of the bag. Then tape the bag to a table or the window. I thought the window would be pretty against the sunshine.


She seemed to enjoy this for roughly 5 minutes and then walked away but she did keep coming back to it while playing with other things. I left it up a few days and she keeps going back to it.



Linking up with:
 

2 comments:

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!