Friday, January 18, 2013

Instagram Friday

 Here's my week in Instagram pics. Some of these are part of the daily challenge.
Follow me here.

Cameron loves his Daddy




Lunch with my BFF, Amanda on Saturday

This was 4 days ago. They called for snow last night. South Carolina living for ya.
 It ended up being 70 that day.


I offered her a tortilla chip but she spotted the strawberries on the counter and wanted those instead. This child can eat her weight in fruit and I love that she loves fruit that much. Another picture where she looks just like her Daddy.




She started gymanstics last week. :) More on that to come.
 

Snack tray.
 
Whoever lets their child play with confetti is nuts. Fail.

Flour play gone wild. It did allow me to get supper made.

Since it's been raining for roughly 45 days, we now have a nice creek running through the yard.
 

Linking up with Life. Rearranged

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie-pie. I especially like the lunch tray, what a fabulous idea. Hopping over from InstaFriday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!