Friday, January 25, 2013

Happies and Crappies and Instagram Friday

I'm knocking out two birds with one stone this week and combining two blogs!

Happies
-Got a Mommy part-day Thursday
-Realized I have enough frozen meals for 2 weeks. No major grocery trip!
-Got M some crafty things yesterday, trying to come up with new activities and I can't wait to blog about them!
-It's sleeting as I type.

Crappies
-Madison was up all night, again, Monday and Thursday nights and isn't taking good naps lately.

-She also woke up screaming at midnight Wednesday night. Luckily I rocked her to sleep and put her into bed with us where she fell asleep and proceeded to grind her teeth all night.


Linking up with:

Our week in pictures...

You know she's tired when she lays down. She never lays down.

Slushie time

Took M and Wilma to a local lake

Thought this picture was cute. Explains those two. Besties.

Smoothie for breakfast

Yes please! Too bad closest is Charlotte or Atlanta :(

Loves her new Dora shirt and I need to suck it up that she's not a 18 month size anymore but I can't accept the fact that my 16 month old will wear a 24 month size. Is there an in between size? I haven't seen one

This is today. Gray and sleeting.


Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if it'll help, but my sister-in-law said that Old Navy/Gap tended to be good places to go for fit when her baby was in those in-between stages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She actually has a 18-24 months shirt from Old Navy that I got in November and it's too small already. Their baby clothes run small and their adult clothes run big IMO :) Thanks though!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry that Madison has been keeping you up. Hope she's ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! She has just been spoiled rotten by us getting her up when she woke up.

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!