Sunday, March 3, 2013

TN trip

I'm going to break our trip down into 3 blogs since I took over 120 pictures in our 4 days. 

We found a cabin off the same road as Dollywood/Splash Country. It was about 10 minutes off the main drag in Pigeon Forge. The view was pretty good and the neighbors were quiet except for Friday night. We had a group of drunks that parked at the cabin beside ours(it was vacant that weekend) and they were all yelling and screaming at the cabin across the field, where the party was, until about 4am. So annoying. I was real paranoid they were going to mess with our car or cabin that I didn't sleep much. Parrot Mountain was at the top of the mountain so you could hear all the birds squawking when you went outside. We had a hottub on the porch and that was nice and the front porch was nice. The front of the house was a wall of windows so that meant the sun blinded you until about 2pm. 

We slept in the downstairs bedroom the first night until I heard something climbing inside the walls, so we moved upstairs. I emailed the owner the next morning and she mentioned they've had bad luck with flying squirrels getting in the walls. Sigh. At least we couldn't hear them upstairs.  

This is how I felt about it.

Wilma likes laying in front of the fireplace.
 

 Madison had fun going in and out the door onto the porch.


We took her by a kids amusement park. She had a lot of fun there!

Riding the train

Love!

Fun on the merry go round

Didn't love the swings quite as much.

2nd time on the train


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!