Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Playroom perfection.

Another reason I love Pinterest. I came across a pin of the most perfect playroom and clicked on it. We have been on the hunt for ideas of storage, toys and paint color but have had bad luck finding what we(I) wanted....until this pin.

Swoon.
The colors, the sensory boards, the discovery bottles, the art, those rings! Not to mention the girl is a cutie!
So I clicked the pin and it took me to this fantastic site - Fun at Home with Kids

Once I clicked on the pin and it brought me to the site, I was so excited to see the playroom was neat, organized(with toys!!!) and primary colors. The mom also posted where she got everything in the room. My Amazon wish list has to be roughly $6000(I even added some toys she posted)

I already had in mind to get a(or 2 or 3) Ikea Expedit shelf  to put on it's side for books and toys. Those colorful totes affirm my decision. Love it as a room divider too!

Since moving Madison's playroom table down to the kitchen for her to eat at, I'm not on the hunt for a nicer table. This one is exactly what I was looking for(but a bit more pricey). I love the clean lines and that she made it a lego table by adding the base for legos on the top.




She also loves totes as much as me! I love these colorful totes to hold blocks, legos and other small mass toys.



Go here to see a lot more pics, where she purchased things and even their rock wall. Yes, there's a rock wall in the play room. Her kids must be in Heaven :)

She is a former Science teacher and stay at home mom of 2 kids and also posts really great baby and toddler activities. RUN to her site if you are a mom, dad, grandparent or caregiver. Follow her blog, Facebook and Pinterest. She's SUPER nice(I've chatted a couple of times on Facebook). 

All photos are courtesy of Fun at Home with Kids and permission was granted to use for this post. 
This is not a sponsored post and I have no affiliation with this site other than I'm in love with her site and her playroom. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Crystal for the awesome post!!!! You are too sweet! I really appreciate all the link love and am glad that you've gotten some ideas from our playroom. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me blog and giving me ideas! :)

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!