Saturday, March 2, 2013

Garnier Olia review


I had been wanting to dye my hair for a while. I have way too many grays and I'm not ready to plunge into the highlights yet, though I've told my hairdresser once my hair grows out, I will likely go that route. When Bzzagent selected me to try a new hair dye by Garnier, I accepted but was hesitant. They sent a coupon for a free dye kit(up to $9.99) and I held on to it for a couple of weeks and finally picked on up Thursday. 

Before

After

Not much different, right? It's exactly what I wanted. I wanted my grays covered but the base to stay the same or similar. So much so, no one noticed :) The one time I didn't want anyone to notice. Now you know!

Pros:
-affordable($10)
-Nice fitting, thick gloves
-no smell
-goes on white so it doesn't stain instantly!
-leaves hair soft
-great highlights. The base color is just a tad darker than my original color and I have nice reddish highlights still, like my hair before
-covered my grays nicely

Cons:
-Have to leave on 30 minutes
-Would have to buy two bottles for long thick hair. I have short thick and used almost all of it.
-only had 6 colors to choose from(maybe the store only carried 6?)

Bzzagent sent me a coupon for a free dye kit. All of the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!