Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday

Happies
-Took a nice trip to Duke University Monday.
-Dropped off clothes to be consigned Tuesday
-2 consignment shops opened this week
-Bought all of Madison's Summer clothes plus 8 pair of shoes and a ton of toys at consignment


Crappies
-We have both gotten the cold bug.. Ugh.

Follow me on Instagram here

Now that's a good Target trip
Spent $24, saved $40.

Preview of our Easter/Spring pics




(I took this one over her shoulder with my phone)

A little Cameron Indoor Stadium.

Slam dunk!(love that left hand)

I have a toddler shoe obsession. I bought all of these Wednesday. 2 of them don't fit :(

What'd your week look like?

Linking up with:


4 comments:

  1. Love shopping consignment sales for my niece and nephew. Boo to being sick. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love consignments and count down the days until the seasonal ones start! Thanks! I am so stopped up I can't breathe but I physically feel better. I didn't want to move yesterday! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the finds! I'm always so afraid when I buy things for littles that it won't fit, but I do it anyway, hah! Sorry you were sick this week but I'm glad you're feeling better! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only buy her what she's currently in and maybe a few of the next size up. She just started wearing a 2T so I know she will be in it for Summer. Thanks! We are feeling much better!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!