Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Never Ever Ever


-will I smoke a cigarette. I have never held one, bought a pack for anyone nor smoked even the first puff of one. Not many people can say that and I'm proud to say that I can!

-will I give up massages(God and money willing). I've been getting them at least once a month since I was 19! I used to go every week. I haven't been in 2 months since finding out I was pregnant but I go Saturday and I can't wait. My shoulders hurt so bad. I don't see how people don't go regularly.

-will I give up coffee. I'm even drinking decaf now that I'm pregnant(but I do drink caffeinated every once in a while) It's not so much the jolt of caffeine but the warmth and comfort of it. Weird, I know.


-stop loving soda. Thank goodness for Sierra Mist and caffeine free Pepsi. They quench my craving for Dr Pepper, though they aren't nearly as good.

What will you Never Ever Ever?


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I understand your thoughts on coffee! I feel the same ... only about TEA instead!

    Visiting from the link up!
    -Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I would totally get massages that often but we can't afford that luxury!! You're lucky!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't shop much so this is my drug of choice :) Thank you!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!