Thursday, July 11, 2013

Guess Baby's Gender!


We find out July 16 what we are having but I thought it'd be fun to let ya'll guess! You don't have to make an account or log in or anything. Just enter your name and guess.

If you think that Madison's info is relative, here it is..

Due date: September 3
Birthday: September 6 (I was induced)
Length: 20.75"
Weight: 8.1 lbs

I will announce a winner of the gender on the blog on July 16 and will try to remember to announce who won the length, weight and birthday after Baby is born :)

Here is the old wives' tale predictions:

Heartbeat: girl
Chinese Gender Predictor: girl
Parents.com predictor: boy
Mayan: boy
Cravings: boy
Acne: girl



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!