Wednesday, July 24, 2013

16 weeks pregnant with Riley

Date: July 24 

How far along: 16 weeks

Growing baby- Your baby now weighs in at a whopping three to five ounces, and he's four to five inches in length. The bones that are now in place in his ears means he can probably hear your voice as you talk to your partner and sing in the car. While he’s getting used to your voice, the tiny muscles in his body, especially the ones in his back, are gaining strength, so he can straighten out a little more. And thanks to his developing facial muscles, your baby is capable of making a few expressive frowns and squints, even at this early stage.And his eyes are finally working, making small side-to-side movements and perceiving light (although the eyelids are still sealed).
Symptoms- nesting, big appetite, headaches(but I think it's due to my neck being tight)

Weight-108 lbs

Belly measures- 30"

Craving- Mexican, Subway BLT with everything

Bought- Alan's mom took me shopping and got me 7 maternity tops and a new bra :) She also got Madison some pjs and Riley 3 headbands, 4 longsleeve onesies, 2 pants/long sleeve top outfits and 3 top/onesie/cardigan outfits. I also bought Riley a Bumbo, 4 maternity tops, Riley 4 pair of pants, 2 shirts, 8 headbands, a jacket, 2 longsleeve onesies, a longsleeve pant jumper, 2 pant/jacket outfits, 2 shirt/pant outfits, 3 pair of shoes and a cubby storage unit for her closet. (Madison and their playroom got a few things too!)

Done- Cleaned out Riley's closet and hung up her new clothes. I also pulled out Madison's clothes that should be in the correct season for Riley. Riley now has a half a closet full of clothes!

 That first section is all new/new to her newborn clothes.

 Looking forward to- Ultrasound next Tuesday to hear her heartbeat.

I can now feel her kicking! I've felt it almost a week now but it's been so random that I wasn't real sure. This week I have felt it more often! This week also has been good on the nesting front! I've been cleaning out Madison's closet and getting Riley's closet ready to go! I've also kept up with my cleaning more-so this week.


16 weeks with Madison. I'm carrying bigger this time, even though my belly was 3" bigger with Madison and my weight was the same as it is now, during the same week. So weird!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!