Thursday, July 4, 2013

In July, I will....


-Comment on other blogs more. I try to do it now but only do it to 2-3 blogs that I follow and I follow a ton of them.

-Exercise. I stopped when I found out I was pregnant. Before that, I had been doing Jillian Michael's Killer Abs and really liked it. I have went walking a couple of times but nothing much. Now that I'm 12 weeks, I'm over that hump and need to get active again.

-Work on Baby's room. We will find out this month what the gender is. I am hoping to figure out a way around painting. I like the color of the room and it could be gender neutral. I need to find the colors/ideas that I want for the room. The closet is full of Madison's old clothes and things so we need to get that situated.

-Work on Madison's 2 year book.

-Find and buy invitations to her party and figure out what in the world we're buying her.


What are your July goals?




2 comments:

  1. The big 2!! What a sweet exciting age!!
    I can't wait to know what you're having!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's been a lot of fun these past few months! Me either.. Very anxious!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!