Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What is your all-time favorite song? Right Where I Need to be - Gary Allan

 2. Who is your favorite singer/band? Gary Allan
 3. What song reminds you of your childhood? I was(and still am) a huge New Kids on the Block fan, so any of those.


4. What songs put you in a good mood? "Better Man" Pearl Jam, Supermassive Black Hole or Madness by MUSE, Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden or any really good 90s Grunge/rock.

5. What is your music to rock out to in your car? If it's not Barney or Mickey on Pandora, I usually listen to a local rock station.

 6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own? I don't own any songs or cds. I just use Pandora.

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!