Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Social- July 28

1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mexican

2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food? chips.. I love Salt and Vinegar!
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten? I typically don't eat crazy stuff but I have tried Calamari(octopus)

4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? seafood, mushrooms, deviled eggs.

5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? mac &; cheese from the box. My sitter made it all the time and it was so good back then! Not so good now but still reminds me of her. Also, anytime my mom cooks for holidays or get togethers, it always reminds me.


6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. I don't really cook the same thing over and over. I suscribe to Emeals so I'm constantly doing new things. 

What about you? What are you favorites?
Sunday Social



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!